Please find below a summary of the latest Victorian Government restrictions as they apply to calisthenics classes as of 11:59pm tonight (Thursday 3rd June) for the following 7 days.Metro Clubs
- Community sport is not one of the 5 reasons to leave home. Classes must continue to be conducted online or paused.
- Classes can resume outside only with a density quotient of 1 per 4sqm.
- Any parents watching must abide by the public health guidelines of a maximum of 10 people per gathering outside.
- Face masks must be worn outside if you cannot maintain a distance of 1.5m or greater.
- Please ensure you maintain proper hygiene practices including providing hand sanitiser.
- Mandatory use of QR code. Please ensure you check the green tick.
We will continue to keep clubs updated as we move through restrictions and have further clarifications.